Here at Aspen Veterinary Clinic, we are committed to providing comprehensive, progressive veterinary medicine for your horse, utilizing the highest standards of patient care and exceptional client service. Our supportive, knowledgeable, and devoted team will strive to exceed your expectations, working together with you to make all decisions with your pet’s best interest at heart. Our hospital is capable of handling almost any procedure, including preventative care, diagnosis and treatment of medical issues, surgery, and urgent or emergency care.
Our hospital has been accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association.
While we always recommend that you bring your large animals into the Hospital whenever possible, Aspen Veterinary Clinic is pleased to offer Ambulatory Services in order to better accommodate our clients. We have a well-stocked veterinary truck that allows us to perform routine appointments and address most types of emergencies at your own property. If you can’t come to Aspen, Aspen will do our very best to come to you!
A Comprehensive Approach To Equine Veterinary Medicine
We offer the following equine health services for animals of all ages, breeds, and circumstances, including:
- Allergy Testing and Treatment: We offer comprehensive allergy testing and customized treatment for both acute and chronic conditions including long term immunotherapy
- Anesthesia: We have the facilities, equipment, medicine, and knowledge to ensure your equine stays as safe as possible while under anesthesia
- Cardiology: Our first-rate facilities, equipment, and professional knowledge gets to the heart of your animal's health and wellness matters
- Colic: Emergency colic treatment can resolve many types of colic. We offer both in-clinic and out call care for colic symptoms, call us at the first signs of colic to avoid complications that may require surgery.
- Critical and Chronic Illness: Our experienced veterinarians and our exceptional facilities, including indoor critical care stalls, can handle hospitalized cases for all types of illness.
- Dental Care/ Floating: Our knowledge and dental experience can help prevent and treat your horse's dental conditions, including periodontal disease
- Dermatology: Our expertise means diagnosing and treating your animal's skin conditions before they become something more than skin deep
- Diagnostic Imaging:We have both in-clinic and portable digital diagnostic imaging and ultrasound to diagnose illness, lameness and other issues allowing us to treat effectively.
- Emergency Care: We are able to manage most equine emergency situations for our clients 24/7
- Endoscopy: Our clinic has a 3 meter scope for equines, designed to diagnose upper GI issues in the mouth, throat and into the stomach.
- Homeopathic and Nutraceutical: There is a lot more to health, wellness and medicine than prescription drugs and surgery, our veterinarians will make you aware of all appropriate treatment options, including homeopathic and nutraceutical remedies
- Laboratory Tests: Our in-house laboratory testing services mean faster and more accurate diagnostics or treatment for your horse
- Lameness: Our skilled veterinarians can diagnose and treat a wide variety of lameness issues. We are able to treat with many advanced techniques including: Stem Cell Therapy, PRP, Laser Therapy, Joint Injections and High Quality Ultrasound
- Laser Therapy: We are able to customize our pain protocols to include laser for arthritis, other inflammatory conditions, and post-operative pain control
- Nutrition: Our nutrition education, awareness, and dietary intervention programs can help ensure your animal stays healthy and fit
- Pain Management: We offer customized, effective and compassionate pain management for your animal regardless of age, ability or condition
- Parasite Prevention and Treatment: We offer comprehensive fecal testing to create customized treatment for any level of parasite infection
- Preventive Care: Our comprehensive preventive care program helps you make sure your animal remains healthy and well year-round
- Semi-Annual Wellness Exams: A cornerstone of preventive care, semi-annual wellness exams are key to staying on top of chronic health issues and getting ahead of problems that may be developing
- Surgery: Our facilities, expert surgeons and technicians will make sure your equine is cared for before, during and after surgery
- Vaccinations: Our veterinarians and techs will customize vaccination protocols that account for your animal's age, medical history, environment, travel habits, and lifestyle
A Commitment To Quality And Empathy In Veterinary Care For Large Animals
Our veterinarians, technicians, assistants and front staff work together to provide both you and your horse with a compassionate and professional experience. From the initial phone call, it is our goal to make sure you feel that your concerns are addressed, you are well informed, and that your animal receives the best care.