Dog Veterinarians Who Really Care
Here at Aspen Veterinary Clinic, we are committed to providing comprehensive, progressive veterinary medicine for your dog, utilizing the highest standards of patient care and exceptional client service. Our supportive, knowledgeable, and devoted team will strive to exceed your expectations, working together with you to make all decisions with your pet’s best interest at heart. Our hospital is capable of handling almost any procedure, including preventative care, diagnosis and treatment of medical issues, surgery, and urgent or emergency care.
Our hospital has been accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association.
A Comprehensive Approach To Canine Veterinary Medicine
We understand that a dog veterinarian is only as good as his or her ability to successfully prevent, diagnose and treat whatever ailment a dog may be facing. Equally as important is our ability to listen and communicate well with owners to make sure they understand their dog's health concerns and how to make the best choices for their dog. This is why our dog hospital is capable of handling any procedure including preventive care, medical diagnosis, and emergency surgery.
We offer the following dog health services for dogs of all ages, breeds, and circumstances, including:
- Allergy Testing and Treatment: We offer comprehensive allergy testing and customized treatment for both acute and chronic conditions including long term immunotherapy
- Anesthesia: We have the facilities, equipment, medicine, and knowledge to ensure your dog stays as safe as possible while under anesthesia
- Behavior Services: Your dog's behavior is not completely genetically inherent, but can be learned and unlearned with your commitment and our help
- Cardiology: Our first-rate facilities, equipment, and professional knowledge gets to the heart of your dog's health and wellness matters
- Dental Care: Our knowledge and dental experience can help prevent and treat your dog's dental conditions, including periodontal disease
- Dermatology: Our expertise means diagnosing and treating your dog's skin conditions before they become something more than skin deep
- Digital Imaging: Digital imaging allows our veterinarians to diagnose illness, disease and other problems in order to prescribe the proper treatment
- Emergency Care: We are able to manage any emergency care your dog may need during our office hours
- Endoscopy: An important piece of equipment used to diagnose intestinal ailments and can also be used to remove foreign objects from your dog's stomach and throat area
- Flea & Tick: We employ various safe and effective preventive or flea & tick treatment methods for your dog's health and comfort
- Heartworm Prevention: We offer heartworm education and medical prevention, as well as treatment for your dog
- Homeopathic and Nutraceutical: There is a lot more to health, wellness and medicine than prescription drugs and surgery, our veterinarians will make you aware of all appropriate treatment options, including homeopathic and nutraceutical remedies
- Laboratory Tests: We offer both in-house and send-out laboratory testing to provide fast, accurate and comprehensive diagnostics to allow us to treat any condition that may be affecting your dog
- Laser Therapy: We are able to customize our pain protocols to include laser for arthritis, other inflammatory conditions, and post-operative pain control
- Microchip ID: Our professional microchip ID services can help identify your dog in case he or she ever gets lost, stolen or separated from you
- Nutrition: Our nutrition education, awareness, and dietary intervention programs can help ensure your dog stays healthy and fit
- Pain Management: We offer customized, effective and compassionate pain management for your dog regardless of age, ability or condition
- Parasite Prevention and Treatment:Prevention and early detection of parasite infections are essential for the health of your pet and your family. We are able to offer effective prevention options and treatment for any parasite infection your pet may be diagnosed with
- Preventive Care: Our comprehensive preventive care program helps you make sure your dog remains healthy and well year-round
- Puppy Care: We will partner with you to make sure your puppy has the best care and you have all the information our need to care for your new family member
- Senior Care: Our comprehensive senior care protocols and procedures helps you to help your dog age gracefully, healthily and happily
- Semi-Annual Wellness Exams: A cornerstone of preventive care, semi-annual wellness exams are key to staying on top of chronic health issues and getting ahead of problems that may be developing
- Spay or Neuter: Our refined pre surgical, surgical and post-op care will provide your dog with the safest and most comfortable surgical procedure
- Surgery: Our facilities, expert surgeons and technicians will make sure your dog is cared for before, during and after surgery
- Vaccinations: Our veterinarians and techs will customize vaccination protocols that account for your dog's age, medical history, environment, travel habits, and lifestyle
A Commitment To Quality And Empathy In Veterinary Care For Dogs
Our veterinarians, technicians, assistants and front staff work together to provide both you and your dog with a compassionate and professional experience. From the initial phone call, it is our goal to make sure you feel that your concerns are addressed, you are well informed, and that your dog receives the best care.